As the Managing Director of Prominence, Chris South is an active keynote speaker who has travelled hundreds of thousands of kilometres to speak at conferences around the world about Recruitment Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation.
He has successfully delivered conference, webinar and seminar-based presentations across all areas of digital and social marketing for the recruitment industry, including multiple keynote and expert-panel spots.
An in-demand subject matter expert, Chris’s thoughts have been published in a broad range of industry publications and media including NZ Business, The Brief and Shortlist.
Chris also volunteers as a keynote speaker at tertiary education facilities to provide real-world advice to students and career counsellors on how best to utilise social media for job search purposes.
What People Say About Chris South
“Chris has a really natural personality and style and was very engaging. He had interesting things to say and there were a lot of people lined up to ask questions after the session.”
“Chris gave us some great tips for implementing a successful digital marketing strategy within our business. His message was clear and easy to understand.”
Previous Speaking Engagements
- JobAdder – Marketing with Intent
- Bullhorn – Marketing Automation for Recruiters
- The Captain’s Table – Panel – Smart Marketing to Get Clients Coming to You – Australia
- The Pinnacle Club – Keynote – Recruitment Marketing Overview – UK
- FRG Annual Conference – Marketing for Recruiters
- Boyden International – Global Director’s Conference – Marketing for Executive Search
- NPA Annual Director’s Conference – Cutting Through the Noise
- LinkedIn Breakfast Seminar – Branding to Win
- Recruitment Yarns – Recruitment Marketing for Agencies
- AUT Master Students – Personal Branding
- RCSA Nursing Agencies Annual Meeting – Digital Marketing
- Sourcing Summit (SOSU)
- Sourcecon Fall – Recruiting on Facebook – Dallas
- ATC Australasian Talent Conference – Case Study, Recruitment Marketing – Auckland
- AUT Talent Conference – Auckland
- RCSA Annual Conference – Recruitment Agency Marketing – Hamilton Island
- RCSA – PEARL Conference – Personal Branding for Recruiters – Melbourne
- HR Leaders’ Summit – Social Media for HR – Auckland
- RCSA – Social Media for Recruitment Managers – Auckland
- HRINZ – An Introduction to Social Recruitment – Wellington
- IT18 – Recruiting on GitHub & Stack Overflow – Auckland
- RHUBNZ – Recruitment White Noise & How to Rise Above It – Auckland
- Massey University – Find Work as a Social Graduates
- Unitec – Social Media for Entrepreneurs & Graduates
- AUT – Utilising Social Media to Find Post Graduate Employment